Editor, J. Burdon
Natural enemy diversity and pest control: patterns of pest emergence with agricultural intensification
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 353–360, May 2002
How to Cite
Wilby, A. and Thomas, M. B. (2002), Natural enemy diversity and pest control: patterns of pest emergence with agricultural intensification. Ecology Letters, 5: 353–360. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00331.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Manuscript received 13 November 2001, First decision made 21 December 2001, accepted 18 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!