Editor, J. P. Grover
An introduced invertebrate predator (Bythotrephes) reduces zooplankton species richness
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2002
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 481–485, July 2002
How to Cite
Yan, N. D. , Girard, R. and Boudreau, S. (2002), An introduced invertebrate predator (Bythotrephes) reduces zooplankton species richness. Ecology Letters, 5: 481–485. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00348.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2002
- Received 7 March 2002, First decision made 11 April 2002, accepted 19 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!