Editor, B. Sinervo
Co-occurrence of multiple, supposedly incompatible modes of sex determination in a lizard population
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2002
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 486–489, July 2002
How to Cite
Shine, R. , Elphick, M. J. and Donnellan, S. (2002), Co-occurrence of multiple, supposedly incompatible modes of sex determination in a lizard population. Ecology Letters, 5: 486–489. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00351.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2002
- Received 28 February 2002, First decision made 3 April 2002, accepted 23 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!