Editor, R. A. Alford
Terrestrial vertebrates promote arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal diversity and inoculum potential in a rain forest soil
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 540–548, July 2002
How to Cite
Gehring, C. A. , Wolf, J. E. and Theimer, T. C. (2002), Terrestrial vertebrates promote arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal diversity and inoculum potential in a rain forest soil. Ecology Letters, 5: 540–548. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00353.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Received 4 March 2002, First decision made 15 April 2002, accepted 10 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!