Editor, P. J. Morin
Network structure and biodiversity loss in food webs: robustness increases with connectance
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 558–567, July 2002
How to Cite
Dunne, J. A. , Williams, R. J. and Martinez, N. D. (2002), Network structure and biodiversity loss in food webs: robustness increases with connectance. Ecology Letters, 5: 558–567. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00354.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Received 13 March 2002, First decision made 23 April 2002, accepted 15 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!