Editor, P. A. Marquet
Extrinsic factors and the population sizes of threatened birds
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 568–576, July 2002
How to Cite
Blackburn, T. M. and Gaston, Kevin. J. (2002), Extrinsic factors and the population sizes of threatened birds. Ecology Letters, 5: 568–576. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00360.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Received 21 March 2002, First decision made 1 May 2002, accepted 18 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!