Editor, B. A. Maurer
Island theory, matrix effects and species richness patterns in habitat fragments
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2002
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 619–623, September 2002
How to Cite
Cook, W. M., Lane, K. T., Foster, B. L. and Holt, R. D. (2002), Island theory, matrix effects and species richness patterns in habitat fragments. Ecology Letters, 5: 619–623. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00366.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2002
- Manuscript received 10 May 2002 Manuscript, accepted 30 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!