Editor, M. M. Lambrechts
Micro-fungi and invertebrate herbivores on birch trees: fungal mediated plant–herbivore interactions or responses to host quality?
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2002
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 648–655, September 2002
How to Cite
Ahlholm, J., Helander, M., Elamo, P., Saloniemi, I., Neuvonen, S., Hanhimäki, S. and Saikkonen, K. (2002), Micro-fungi and invertebrate herbivores on birch trees: fungal mediated plant–herbivore interactions or responses to host quality?. Ecology Letters, 5: 648–655. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00368.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2002
- Manuscript received 4 April 2002, First decision made 15 May 2002, Second decision made 13 June 2002, Manuscript accepted 4 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!