Editor, L. Blaustein
Trading off the ability to exploit rich versus poor food quality
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2002
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 685–692, September 2002
How to Cite
Tessier, A. J. and Woodruff, P. (2002), Trading off the ability to exploit rich versus poor food quality. Ecology Letters, 5: 685–692. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00373.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2002
- Manuscript received 13 June 2002 First decision made 21 July 2002 Manuscript accepted 25 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!