Dissecting adaptive clinal variation: markers, inversions and size/stress associations in Drosophila melanogaster from a central field population
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2002
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 756–763, November 2002
How to Cite
Weeks, A. R., McKechnie, S. W. and Hoffmann, A. A. (2002), Dissecting adaptive clinal variation: markers, inversions and size/stress associations in Drosophila melanogaster from a central field population. Ecology Letters, 5: 756–763. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00380.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2002
- Editor, V. Loeschcke Manuscript received 19 June 2002 First decision made 24 July 2002 Second decision made 12 August 2002 Manuscript accepted 14 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!