Biodiversity hotspots, centres of endemicity, and the conservation of coral reefs
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 775–784, November 2002
How to Cite
Hughes, T. P., Bellwood, D. R. and Connolly, S. R. (2002), Biodiversity hotspots, centres of endemicity, and the conservation of coral reefs. Ecology Letters, 5: 775–784. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00383.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Editor, F. Boero Manuscript received 11 June 2002 First decision made 12 July 2002 Manuscript accepted 23 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!