Are three-dimensional spider webs defensive adaptations?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 13–18, January 2003
How to Cite
Blackledge, T. A., Coddington, J. A. and Gillespie, R. G. (2003), Are three-dimensional spider webs defensive adaptations?. Ecology Letters, 6: 13–18. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00384.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Manuscript received 29 July 2002, First decision made 27 August 2002, Manuscript accepted 29 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!