Top-down and bottom-up diversity cascades in detrital vs. living food webs
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 60–68, January 2003
How to Cite
Dyer, L. A. and Letourneau, D. (2003), Top-down and bottom-up diversity cascades in detrital vs. living food webs. Ecology Letters, 6: 60–68. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00398.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Manuscript received 6 September 2002, First decision made 26 September 2002, Manuscript accepted 4 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!