Phoenix clones: recovery after long-term defoliation-induced dormancy
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 119–125, February 2003
How to Cite
Morrow, P. A. and Olfelt, J. P. (2003), Phoenix clones: recovery after long-term defoliation-induced dormancy. Ecology Letters, 6: 119–125. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00400.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript received 19 August 2002 First decision made 19 September 2002 Manuscript accepted 11 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!