Population stability is higher in more diverse annual plant communities
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 90–95, February 2003
How to Cite
Valone, T. J. and Hoffman, C. D. (2003), Population stability is higher in more diverse annual plant communities. Ecology Letters, 6: 90–95. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00406.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript received 16 September 2002 First decision made 7 October 2002 Second decision made 26 October 2002 Manuscript accepted 30 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!