Population stability is higher in more diverse annual plant communities
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 90–95, February 2003
How to Cite
Valone, T. J. and Hoffman, C. D. (2003), Population stability is higher in more diverse annual plant communities. Ecology Letters, 6: 90–95. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00406.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript received 16 September 2002 First decision made 7 October 2002 Second decision made 26 October 2002 Manuscript accepted 30 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!