Interplay between nitrogen deposition and grazing causes habitat degradation
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 141–146, February 2003
How to Cite
Van Der Wal, R., Pearce, I., Brooker, R., Scott, D., Welch, D. and Woodin, S. (2003), Interplay between nitrogen deposition and grazing causes habitat degradation. Ecology Letters, 6: 141–146. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00407.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript received 21 August 2002 First decision made 17 September 2002 Second decision made 22 October 2002 Manuscript accepted 31 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!