Bumblebee workers from different sire groups vary in susceptibility to parasite infection
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 106–110, February 2003
How to Cite
Baer, B. and Schmid-Hempel, P. (2003), Bumblebee workers from different sire groups vary in susceptibility to parasite infection. Ecology Letters, 6: 106–110. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00411.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript received 2 October 2002 First decision made 22 October 2002 Manuscript accepted 6 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!