Different male morphs of Otitesella pseudoserrata fig wasps have equal fitness but are not determined by different alleles
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2003
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 286–289, April 2003
How to Cite
Pienaar, J. and Greeff, J. M. (2003), Different male morphs of Otitesella pseudoserrata fig wasps have equal fitness but are not determined by different alleles. Ecology Letters, 6: 286–289. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00441.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript received 6 November 2002 First decision made 5 December 2002 Second decision made 24 December 2002 Manuscript accepted 24 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!