Different male morphs of Otitesella pseudoserrata fig wasps have equal fitness but are not determined by different alleles
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 286–289, April 2003
How to Cite
Pienaar, J. and Greeff, J. M. (2003), Different male morphs of Otitesella pseudoserrata fig wasps have equal fitness but are not determined by different alleles. Ecology Letters, 6: 286–289. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00441.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript received 6 November 2002 First decision made 5 December 2002 Second decision made 24 December 2002 Manuscript accepted 24 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!