Two oceans, two taxa and one mode of development: latitudinal diversity patterns of South American crabs and test for possible causal processes
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2003
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 420–427, May 2003
How to Cite
Astorga, A., Fernández, M., Boschi, E. E. and Lagos, N. (2003), Two oceans, two taxa and one mode of development: latitudinal diversity patterns of South American crabs and test for possible causal processes. Ecology Letters, 6: 420–427. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00445.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!