The role of plant species in biomass production and response to elevated CO2 and N
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 623–625, July 2003
How to Cite
Craine, J. M., Reich, P. B., David Tilman, G., Ellsworth, D., Fargione, J., Knops, J. and Naeem, S. (2003), The role of plant species in biomass production and response to elevated CO2 and N. Ecology Letters, 6: 623–625. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00467.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2003
- Editor, I. F. Woodward Manuscript received 29 January 2003 First decision made 5 March 2003 Manuscript accepted 31 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!