Multi-predator effects across life-history stages: non-additivity of egg- and larval-stage predation in an African treefrog
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 503–508, June 2003
How to Cite
Vonesh, J. R. and Osenberg, C. W. (2003), Multi-predator effects across life-history stages: non-additivity of egg- and larval-stage predation in an African treefrog. Ecology Letters, 6: 503–508. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00470.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Manuscript received 4 February 2003 First decision made 28 February 2003 Manuscript accepted 31 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!