Grazer diversity effects on ecosystem functioning in seagrass beds
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 637–645, July 2003
How to Cite
Emmett Duffy, J., Paul Richardson, J. and Canuel, E. A. (2003), Grazer diversity effects on ecosystem functioning in seagrass beds. Ecology Letters, 6: 637–645. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00474.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
- Editor, S. Naeem Manuscript received 3 March 2003 First decision made 4 April 2003 Manuscript accepted 14 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!