Meta-ecosystems: a theoretical framework for a spatial ecosystem ecology
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 673–679, August 2003
How to Cite
Loreau, M., Mouquet, N. and Holt, R. D. (2003), Meta-ecosystems: a theoretical framework for a spatial ecosystem ecology. Ecology Letters, 6: 673–679. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00483.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Editor, J. Chase Manuscript received 15 January 2003 First decision made 11 February 2003 Second decision made 3 May 2003 Manuscript accepted 7 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!