Biological vs. social, economic and political priority-setting in conservation
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 706–711, August 2003
How to Cite
O'Connor, C., Marvier, M. and Kareiva, P. (2003), Biological vs. social, economic and political priority-setting in conservation. Ecology Letters, 6: 706–711. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00499.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Editor, A. Troumbis Manuscript received 5 May 2003 First decision made 30 May 2003 Manuscript accepted 6 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!