Biodiversity and biocontrol: emergent impacts of a multi-enemy assemblage on pest suppression and crop yield in an agroecosystem
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 857–865, September 2003
How to Cite
Cardinale, B. J., Harvey, C. T., Gross, K. and Ives, A. R. (2003), Biodiversity and biocontrol: emergent impacts of a multi-enemy assemblage on pest suppression and crop yield in an agroecosystem. Ecology Letters, 6: 857–865. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00508.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Editor, Leon Blaustein Manuscript received 13 May 2003 First decision made 12 June 2003 Manuscript accepted 2 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!