Biodiversity and biocontrol: emergent impacts of a multi-enemy assemblage on pest suppression and crop yield in an agroecosystem
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2003
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 857–865, September 2003
How to Cite
Cardinale, B. J., Harvey, C. T., Gross, K. and Ives, A. R. (2003), Biodiversity and biocontrol: emergent impacts of a multi-enemy assemblage on pest suppression and crop yield in an agroecosystem. Ecology Letters, 6: 857–865. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00508.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2003
- Editor, Leon Blaustein Manuscript received 13 May 2003 First decision made 12 June 2003 Manuscript accepted 2 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!