Species richness, endemism, and abundance patterns: tests of two fractal models in a serpentine grassland
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2003
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 919–928, October 2003
How to Cite
Green, J. L., Harte, J. and Ostling, A. (2003), Species richness, endemism, and abundance patterns: tests of two fractal models in a serpentine grassland. Ecology Letters, 6: 919–928. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00519.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2003
- Editor, Pablo Marquet Manuscript received 22 May 2003 First decision made 27 June 2003 Manuscript accepted 12 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!