Biodiversity and species interactions: extending Lotka–Volterra community theory
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 944–952, October 2003
How to Cite
Wilson, W. G., Lundberg, P., Vázquez, D. P., Shurin, J. B., Smith, M. D., Langford, W., Gross, K. L. and Mittelbach, G. G. (2003), Biodiversity and species interactions: extending Lotka–Volterra community theory. Ecology Letters, 6: 944–952. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00521.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Editor, M. Hochberg Manuscript received 30 July 2003 First decision 11 August 2003 Manuscript accepted 15 August 2003 Fast track submitted and reviewed
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!