Resource dispersion and consumer dominance: scavenging at wolf- and hunter-killed carcasses in Greater Yellowstone, USA
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 996–1003, November 2003
How to Cite
Wilmers, C. C., Stahler, D. R., Crabtree, R. L., Smith, D. W. and Getz, W. M. (2003), Resource dispersion and consumer dominance: scavenging at wolf- and hunter-killed carcasses in Greater Yellowstone, USA. Ecology Letters, 6: 996–1003. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00522.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Editor, T. Coulson Manuscript received 24 June 2003 First decision made 9 July 2003 Second decision 7 August 2003 Third decision 21 August 2003 Manuscript accepted 22 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!