Population mixing accelerates coevolution
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2003
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 975–979, November 2003
How to Cite
Brockhurst, M. A., Morgan, A. D., Rainey, P. B. and Buckling, A. (2003), Population mixing accelerates coevolution. Ecology Letters, 6: 975–979. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00531.x
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2003
- Editor, M. Hochberg Manuscript received 12 August 2003 First decision made 20 August 2003 Manuscript accepted 4 September 2003 Fast track submitted and reviewed
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!