Alternative prey can change model–mimic dynamics between parasitism and mutualism
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2003
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 1068–1076, December 2003
How to Cite
Kokko, H., Mappes, J. and Lindström, L. (2003), Alternative prey can change model–mimic dynamics between parasitism and mutualism. Ecology Letters, 6: 1068–1076. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00532.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2003
- Editor, R. Johnstone Manuscript received 7 May 2003 First decision made 11 June 2003 Second decision made 19 August 2003 Manuscript accepted 5 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!