Plant–soil biota interactions and spatial distribution of black cherry in its native and invasive ranges
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2003
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 1046–1050, December 2003
How to Cite
Reinhart, K. O., Packer, A., Van der Putten, W. H. and Clay, K. (2003), Plant–soil biota interactions and spatial distribution of black cherry in its native and invasive ranges. Ecology Letters, 6: 1046–1050. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2003.00539.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2003
- Editor, J. N. Klironomos Manuscript received 28 July 2003 First decision made 4 September 2003 Manuscript accepted 9 October 2003 Originally submitted as a Report
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!