Characteristics of attachment and growth of Thiobacillus caldus on sulphide minerals: a chemotactic response to sulphur minerals?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 324–332, June 2000
How to Cite
Edwards, K. J., Bond, P. L. and Banfield, J. F. (2000), Characteristics of attachment and growth of Thiobacillus caldus on sulphide minerals: a chemotactic response to sulphur minerals?. Environmental Microbiology, 2: 324–332. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2000.00111.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 11 May, 1999; revised 8 February, 2000; accepted 17 February, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!