Detection of abundant sulphate-reducing bacteria in marine oxic sediment layers by a combined cultivation and molecular approach
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 417–427, August 2000
How to Cite
Wieringa, E. B. A., Overmann, J. and Cypionka, H. (2000), Detection of abundant sulphate-reducing bacteria in marine oxic sediment layers by a combined cultivation and molecular approach . Environmental Microbiology, 2: 417–427. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2000.00123.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 2 January, 2000; revised 2 May, 2000; accepted 8 May, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!