Impact of oxygen on metabolic fluxes and in situ rates of reductive acetogenesis in the hindgut of the wood-feeding termite Reticulitermes flavipes
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 436–449, August 2000
How to Cite
Tholen, A. and Brune, A. (2000), Impact of oxygen on metabolic fluxes and in situ rates of reductive acetogenesis in the hindgut of the wood-feeding termite Reticulitermes flavipes. Environmental Microbiology, 2: 436–449. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2000.00127.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 23 November, 1999; revised 28 April, 2000; accepted 9 May, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!