A novel and sensitive method for the quantification of N-3-oxoacyl homoserine lactones using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry: application to a model bacterial biofilm
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 530–541, October 2000
How to Cite
Charlton, T. S., De Nys, R., Netting, A., Kumar, N., Hentzer, M., Givskov, M. and Kjelleberg, S. (2000), A novel and sensitive method for the quantification of N-3-oxoacyl homoserine lactones using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry: application to a model bacterial biofilm. Environmental Microbiology, 2: 530–541. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2000.00136.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Received 26 April, 2000; revised 11 July, 2000; accepted 17 July, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!