In situ identification of polyphosphate- and polyhydroxyalkanoate-accumulating traits for microbial populations in a biological phosphorus removal process
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 110–122, February 2001
How to Cite
Liu, W.-T., Nielsen, A. T., Wu, J.-H., Tsai, C.-S., Matsuo, Y. and Molin, S. (2001), In situ identification of polyphosphate- and polyhydroxyalkanoate-accumulating traits for microbial populations in a biological phosphorus removal process. Environmental Microbiology, 3: 110–122. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2001.00164.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Revised 11 November, 2000; accepted 20 November, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!