Microbiological, molecular biological and stable isotopic evidence for nitrogen fixation in the open waters of Lake Michigan
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 205–219, March 2001
How to Cite
MacGregor, B. J., Van Mooy, B., Baker, B. J., Mellon, M., Moisander, P. H., Paerl, H. W., Zehr, J., Hollander, D. and Stahl, D. A. (2001), Microbiological, molecular biological and stable isotopic evidence for nitrogen fixation in the open waters of Lake Michigan. Environmental Microbiology, 3: 205–219. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2001.00180.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 24 November, 2000; revised 19 January, 2001; accepted 23 January, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!