Thermophilic methanogens in rice field soil
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 295–303, May 2001
How to Cite
Fey, A., Chin, K. J. and Conrad, R. (2001), Thermophilic methanogens in rice field soil. Environmental Microbiology, 3: 295–303. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2001.00195.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 9 January, 2001; revised 12 March, 2001; accepted 21 March, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!