Evidence for anaerobic syntrophic acetate oxidation during methane production in the profundal sediment of subtropical Lake Kinneret (Israel)
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 460–470, July 2001
How to Cite
Nüsslein, B., Chin, K.-J., Eckert, W. and Conrad, R. (2001), Evidence for anaerobic syntrophic acetate oxidation during methane production in the profundal sediment of subtropical Lake Kinneret (Israel). Environmental Microbiology, 3: 460–470. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2001.00215.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 24 April, 2001; revised 13 June, 2001; accepted 18 June, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!