Isolation and phylogenetic characterization of acidophilic microorganisms indigenous to acidic drainage waters at an abandoned Norwegian copper mine
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 630–637, October 2001
How to Cite
Johnson, D. B., Rolfe, S., Hallberg, K. B. and Iversen, E. (2001), Isolation and phylogenetic characterization of acidophilic microorganisms indigenous to acidic drainage waters at an abandoned Norwegian copper mine. Environmental Microbiology, 3: 630–637. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2001.00234.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 16 May, 2001; revised 20 August, 2001; accepted 23 August, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!