The probiotic potential against vibriosis of the indigenous microflora of rainbow trout
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 755–765, December 2001
How to Cite
Spanggaard, B., Huber, I., Nielsen, J., Sick, E. B., Pipper, C. B., Martinussen, T., Slierendrecht, W. J. and Gram, L. (2001), The probiotic potential against vibriosis of the indigenous microflora of rainbow trout. Environmental Microbiology, 3: 755–765. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2001.00240.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
- Received 24 September, 2001; accepted 24 September, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!