Following spread of fire blight in Western, Central and Southern Europe by molecular differentiation of Erwinia amylovora strains with PFGE analysis
Article first published online: 23 APR 2002
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 106–114, February 2002
How to Cite
Jock, S., Donat, V., López, M. M., Bazzi, C. and Geider, K. (2002), Following spread of fire blight in Western, Central and Southern Europe by molecular differentiation of Erwinia amylovora strains with PFGE analysis. Environmental Microbiology, 4: 106–114. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2002.00277.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2002
- Receivedc 23 November 2001, accepted 22 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!