Substrate-regulated cyanide hydratase (chy) gene expression in Fusarium solani: the potential of a transcription-based assay for monitoring the biotransformation of cyanide complexes
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2002
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 183–189, March 2002
How to Cite
Barclay, M., Day, J. C., Thompson, I. P., Knowles, C. J. and Bailey, M. J. (2002), Substrate-regulated cyanide hydratase (chy) gene expression in Fusarium solani: the potential of a transcription-based assay for monitoring the biotransformation of cyanide complexes. Environmental Microbiology, 4: 183–189. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2002.00284.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2002
- Received 18 December 2001, accepted 20 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!