Wide bacterial diversity associated with tubes of the vent worm Riftia pachyptila
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2002
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 204–215, April 2002
How to Cite
López-García, P., Gaill, F. and Moreira, D. (2002), Wide bacterial diversity associated with tubes of the vent worm Riftia pachyptila. Environmental Microbiology, 4: 204–215. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2002.00286.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2002
- Received 17 December 2001, revised 22 February 2002, accepted February 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!