†Present address: Observatoire Océanologique de Banyuls-CNRS, BP 44, F-66651 Banyuls-sur-Mer, France.
Changes in archaeal, bacterial and eukaryal assemblages along a salinity gradient by comparison of genetic fingerprinting methods in a multipond solar saltern
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2002
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 338–348, June 2002
How to Cite
Casamayor, E. O., Massana, R., Benlloch, S., Øvreås, L., Díez, B., Goddard, V. J., Gasol, J. M., Joint, I., Rodríguez-Valera, F. and Pedrós-Alió, C. (2002), Changes in archaeal, bacterial and eukaryal assemblages along a salinity gradient by comparison of genetic fingerprinting methods in a multipond solar saltern. Environmental Microbiology, 4: 338–348. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2002.00297.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2002
- Received 21 January 2002, revised 7 March 2001, accepted 11 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!