Characterization of the bacterial consortium associated with black band disease in coral using molecular microbiological techniques
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2002
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 401–413, July 2002
How to Cite
Cooney, R. P., Pantos, O., Tissier, M. D. A. L., Barer, M. R., O´Donnell, A. G. and Bythell, J. C. (2002), Characterization of the bacterial consortium associated with black band disease in coral using molecular microbiological techniques. Environmental Microbiology, 4: 401–413. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2002.00308.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2002
- Received 12 Febraury 2002, revised 15 April , 2002, accepted 15 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!