nifH gene diversity in the bacterial community associated with the rhizosphere of Molinia coerulea, an oligonitrophilic perennial grass
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2002
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 477–481, August 2002
How to Cite
Hamelin, J., Fromin, N., Tarnawski, S., Teyssier-Cuvelle, S. and Aragno, M. (2002), nifH gene diversity in the bacterial community associated with the rhizosphere of Molinia coerulea, an oligonitrophilic perennial grass. Environmental Microbiology, 4: 477–481. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2002.00319.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2002
- Received 22 April, 2002, accepted 30 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!