Pseudomonas aeruginosa displays an epidemic population structure
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 898–911, December 2002
How to Cite
Pirnay, J.-P., De Vos, D., Cochez, C., Bilocq, F., Vanderkelen, A., Zizi, M., Ghysels, B. and Cornelis, P. (2002), Pseudomonas aeruginosa displays an epidemic population structure. Environmental Microbiology, 4: 898–911. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2002.00321.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Received 13 February, 2002; revised 29 April, 2002; accepted 29 April, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!